We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monte Carlo Rolex tennis tournament

California
Level Contributor
3,270 posts
155 reviews
Save Topic
Monte Carlo Rolex tennis tournament

Hello. Does anyone know if the public can see the tennis players practice on the practice courts at the Monte Carlo Rolex tennis tournament this April 2014? Thanks a lot for your help.

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,300 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monte Carlo Rolex tennis tournament

I believe the practice courts are accessible during the tournament, though I have never tried to get to them myself, so couldn't swear to it.

You would need a ticket to enter the site in the first place. There are no views over the courts from outside, unless you have a very long lens and an apartment in the right building.

California
Level Contributor
3,270 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monte Carlo Rolex tennis tournament

Thank you for your reply. Since you hadn't been to the practice courts, I e-mailed the tournament directly, and they said you can see the players on the practice courts when you buy a ticket.

3. Re: Monte Carlo Rolex tennis tournament

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, January 24, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Monte-Carlo