We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day in Monte Carlo

Which Monte-Carlo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore...
Level Contributor
116 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Day in Monte Carlo

Our ship docks in Monte Carlo. 8am-10pm. We have never been there. We don't like organized tours and wondered if you can get a taxi to go to Eze or perhaps to St. Paul de Vence. I have no idea of distances between these places.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Monaco
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Day in Monte Carlo

There will be taxis waiting at the cruise ship terminal when you dock, so you can easily hire one to take you about.

England, United...
Level Contributor
823 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day in Monte Carlo

Email my friend he will help you amandine contact@airportbyshuttle

He is very good on price and has a very nice mini bus for comfort and he can take you to both places they are well worth a visit I stayed at the chateau eze amazing place .enjoy

3. Re: Day in Monte Carlo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, June 19, 2013