We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Train Station from cruise port

OH
Level Contributor
43 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
How to get to Train Station from cruise port

Hello,

I will be arriving in MonteCarlo by cruise ship and need to get to the train station.

Will I have a problem finding my way or is it easy to get a taxi to train station?

If anyone can give me directions I would appreciate.

Monaco
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Train Station from cruise port

There's a map of the cruise ship terminal and the public transport links here:

http://tinyurl.com/yfmybgb

The easiest railway station entrance to find is the one at the church of St Devote. Depending on your level of fitness and speed of walking, it'll take between 10 and 20 mins. I understand there are usually plenty of cabs at the terminal when the ships dock, so you could get a taxi for around 12 euros (ask before getting in).

OH
Level Contributor
43 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to Train Station from cruise port

Thank you so very much MonacoCabbie.

I can wheel my bag to the station but it does seem like a long way...after 12 days on the ship the exercise will be needed - but it seems more sensible to use a cab!

Thank you again!

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get to Train Station from cruise port

We have a problem in that we need to catch an 8:58am train from Monte Carlo, which we're taking to Paris. Is there a way we can arrange an early pickup by taxi at the ship, or a company through which I can reserve?

Marianne

Edited: 10:12 am, August 13, 2010
4. Re: How to get to Train Station from cruise port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 10, 2011