We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monaco F1 Gp tickets

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Monaco F1 Gp tickets

I have managed to be down in the area for the Monaco gp with my wife and 3 sons, we are all F1 mad and hoping to get some last minute tickets without needing a 2nd mortgage. Also to receive them before we travel on Friday or collect in Monaco, we are only going to be able to do race day. Would you be able to recommend a reliable seller and also will we be able to guarantee sitting together ? Or is there any chance of getting reduced cost tickets on the day ? Many thanks in advance. Paul

10 replies to this topic
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monaco F1 Gp tickets

Reduced price tickets don’t exist for this event. Buy when you arrive from one of the official booths near the station exits or on Rue Louis Notari just behind the circuit.

No one can guarantee you sit together unless you buy in advance; who knows which seats will sell between now and the race, and there are no last minute bargains. If you buy now, the ACM ticket office remains open until 3pm on race day for collection.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Monaco F1 Gp tickets

Ok, thank you for the info I think I will get busy and purchase now. Any ideas on the best place to park and also is it worth a visit to Monte Carlo on the Saturday evening ?

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
11,311 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Monaco F1 Gp tickets

Trying to Park in Monaco on Grand Prix day is a very bad idea. Take the train from Nice, a 20 minute journey costing 3.90 euro each.

Ed

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Monaco F1 Gp tickets

I'll arrive at Nice airport at 10 am: would you suggest to go to Monaco by bus right from there or better to get the train for the race ?

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
11,311 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Monaco F1 Gp tickets

Express airport bus 110 goes from each of Terminal 1 and 2 direct to Monaco ; fare 22 euro; every half hour.

Ed

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Monaco F1 Gp tickets

You’ve lost me. You had said you were travelling on the Friday. If you are now coming only for the day, then the airport bus is indeed the best way to travel, but if you have bags with you, drop them where you are staying. There is no left luggage facility in Monaco and you will not be able to take overnight bags in with you. These are grandstands, there is room only for a small carrier bag under your seat.

There may still be a left luggage facility at Nice airport, check their website to be sure.

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
11,311 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Monaco F1 Gp tickets

Moth..as often happens there seem to be 2 different enquiries here with someone else latching on to the original.

Ed

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Monaco F1 Gp tickets

Ah yes, i hadn’t spotted that. Thanks Ed.

9. Re: Monaco F1 Gp tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 am, May 24, 2018

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Monaco F1 Gp tickets

You can’t sell them here and I have reported your post

Reply to: Monaco F1 Gp tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted