We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monte Carlo in February

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Monte Carlo in February

I am travelling to Monte Carlo end February. Is there much to do this time of year? does anyone know if all the restaurants & bars are open ? I have heard a lot of places close as its off season.

3 replies to this topic
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monte Carlo in February

Try not to post the same question twice.

As mentioned elsewhere, we don’t have many winter closures except on the beach and the big events in the area are the Carnaval de Nice and the Fete du Citron in Menton.

Next week in Monaco the main things going on are Opera and classical concerts, if you need details of those let me know and I’ll post the web addresses.

ld
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,789 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monte Carlo in February

I find Monaco charming in the winter. Plenty to do, but none of the summer crowds.

Manchester
Level Contributor
52 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monte Carlo in February

Hi we’ve just returned from Monte Carlo for the Rally and we found it pleasantly quiet but still at bit of life! Bella vita, an Italian restaurant on the Saturday was busy but we managed to get a table and the bars opposite on the marina were all open- La Rascasse, Stars and Bars and le Brassiere all busy and good fun!

Reply to: Monte Carlo in February
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Monte-Carlo