We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monaco GP 2014

York, United Kingdom
6 posts
Save Topic
Monaco GP 2014

We are planning to go to the Monaco GP in 2014. We've been before and are planning to go into Monaco each day from Tuesday onwards because of the fantastic pit access etc.

This time we are thinking of watching the GP in a bar rather than in a stand. We don't want to pay the high prices demanded in restaurants/bars with views of the track.

I've seen that you can get a pass for Stars n Bars for 25 euros each which gives you "access to the restaurant and the area surrounding the paddocks" and there is a tick box on the application asking if you wish to watch the race on Sunday on TV.

This sounds far too good to be true. Does anyone know anything about this pass that can give me more information.

1. Re: Monaco GP 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 am, October 04, 2013
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,297 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monaco GP 2014

Hi Jackie, it does sound too good to be true, but I just checked the Stars n Bars website and got the same information. Suggest you contact them direct after this year's GP when things have calmed down a bit, just to be sure. I see they weren't accepting bookings until April this year, so you won't be sure of your place for a while yet.

York, United Kingdom
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Monaco GP 2014

We have all angles covered. Was just wondering if anyone had knowledge of the Stars n Bars pass.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Monaco GP 2014

Hi Jackie,

I was in stars n bars last year at a private function in the upstairs area. I remember they were selling tickets to watch downstairs on TV for really cheap. You wont get access to the pit area, the entrance is on the other side of the pit area (where you see nothing). For EUR 25 it is just a spot in a bar with a TV. Don't take notice of its location as this will not be accessed by yourself (and only for paddock pass holders).

5. Re: Monaco GP 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 pm, July 22, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
15,145 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Monaco GP 2014

Jalgos....you can't use this Forum to promote your business.

Reported for solicitation.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
379 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Monaco GP 2014

anyone have the stars and bars website link and any other package info on 2014 thanks

Eastbourne...
Level Contributor
2 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Monaco GP 2014

always watch qually from stars & bars and its busy then from a hour before to 30 mins after. you need to get your pass either early in the week or email then to collect when you arrive. you have to book tables to watch the race but get some discount with your passes.

newcastle under...
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Monaco GP 2014

Hi Jackie

We've done the Stars n Bars passes twice now and will be again in 2014. We also go into Monaco each day from Tuesday, have a grandstand ticket on the Thursday and the do Stars n Bars passes for Saturday and Sunday.

Happy to provide more info if you want to get in touch directly.

York, United Kingdom
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Monaco GP 2014

Thanks, we're also going into Monaco from Tuesday. Have stand tickets now for Sat and Sun. Will get Thursday stand tickets on the day. We would have watched from Stars n Bars but as we're going with someone who's never been before we thought it nicer to watch from the stand with them. Looking forward to it. It's getting near now.