We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pics of andorra-Arinsal

Which Arinsal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
here
3 posts
Save Topic
Pics of andorra-Arinsal

Ladies and chaps.

Found this link on snowheads,

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4520512

I have contacted airtours and fingers crossed going somewhere else.

Sorry to bring bad news..

And thanks to the girl who posted them.

I dont think the dump expected on the 22nd will sort that out.

Kent, England
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pics of andorra-Arinsal

This photo shows the mountain EXACTLY as it was looking when I was there last week. Although it looks bad, they have done an amazing job with the snow cannons and about half the runs are open. You can get right the way from the very top of the mountain down to where the gondola comes up to, with a choice of routes to take. You can also get across with the cable car at the top of the mountain to another few runs in Pal. So, if you're a beginner or an intermediate wanting to improve your technique, you should find enough to keep you occupied for a week. However, I would say that for expert skiers, it's pretty limited, as there are no blacks open, nor off-piste skiing, and only a couple of reds.

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pics of andorra-Arinsal

Snow forecast for next next week, but the amount expected gets less each day

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pics of andorra-Arinsal

Just looked at those photos - there was more snow on the peaks when I went to the Pyrenees at the end of May 2005

4. Re: Pics of andorra-Arinsal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, August 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Arinsal