We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

supermarket in Polis ?

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chesterfield
Level Contributor
158 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
supermarket in Polis ?

we are going to stay in Latsi for three weeks in Nov.2007. Is there a supermarket nearby, or maybe in Polis ? We want to do a lot of selfcatering. Also does anybody know if the restaurants in Latsi are open in November, particularly those on the harbour front.

We are staying on the Aphrodites Bath side of Latsi so will be approaching Polis from the main road there - directions would be much appreciated.

paphos
5 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: supermarket in Polis ?

Hi just to let you, ther's a few supermarkets near by and an internet cafe, but if you want to know where everything is, then go to Polis Dive Centre and get a street map called, "Polis and Latchi Street map" it has everything in it. From bars to shops cafes, all eating places, you can't go wrong. If you can't find it, then go to "Second hand Rose" 100 mtrs down by the alpha bank. It has everything you need and shows all indexes of where the shops are and pharmacies too, it's easy to read. Similar to the A-Z of London. And it only cost 3.20cyp, cheap, try it, let your friends know too. Let me know if you need and assistance, good luck on your holiday.

chesterfield
Level Contributor
158 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: supermarket in Polis ?

Hi - thanks for info. Only 55 days to go .............. !!!!!!!!!! can't wait

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
11 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: supermarket in Polis ?

Hi Hope you enjoy your time in Latsi - we have been there loads of times and really love it - both my son and my husband are vegetarians and have no problem - we find that for variety Faros probably has the best menu with quite a large vegetarian section.

The staff there are really friendly especially Assan the manager who is a real character.

Say hello from me.

14. Re: supermarket in Polis ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, September 09, 2009