We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paphoa early April

north wales, uk
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Paphoa early April

Hello all,

I have just booked to stay for a week half board at the kefalos beach village in paphos, staying 1st April until 8th. Has anyone been to paphos at this time of year before that could tell me what to expect of the weather? I am hoping to get a nice tan, I just hope it will be warm enough.

Also if anyone else has stayed at the kefalos and can give me any information about the hotel and food that would be great. And do you have hairdryers in the rooms?

Thanx

Becca

Polis, Cyprus
Level Contributor
178 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paphoa early April

I do not have any detail of the Hotel but April is a wonderful time of the year to visit Cyprus. The weather will almost certainly be warm and sunny, and not too hot, ideal for the tan. The season will be just warming up and the Restaurants and Bars eager for the business. Have a great time.

north wales, uk
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Paphoa early April

Thanx for that I was worried the weather might be a bit miserable. Does anyone know if any water parks on the island will be open at that time. I know the one in Paphos doesnt open until may 1st according to its website. What about the waterpark at limassol?

Level Contributor
147 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paphoa early April

I'm visiting Paphos at the same time but still not too clear what clothes to pack. The day time temperatures seem great but what about the evenings. How cool does it get? Do I need to pack (heaven forbid) a coat? And what about sea and pool temperatures?

cyprus
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Paphoa early April

hi i am staying in paphos 28 march-11 april in a party of 35 as i am getting married. I hope the weather will be nice as we have 9 children coming with us and of course they will want to spend all day in the pool,does anyone know what the pool temps are like this time of year?is the weather hot enough to laze about in as i would like to have a nice tan in my wedding dress and also nice weather on the day.If anyone has visited this time of year can you please let me know thanks vicky.

Paphos
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Paphoa early April

Hi Becca,

I am Cypriot living in Cyprus and running a Paphos Guide website named paphos26.com.

In April, the weather is nice around 21 C.

I think April and September are the best time to visit Cyprus.

Berg

6. Re: Paphoa early April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 25, 2009