We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Guide on Cyprus?

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Tour Guide on Cyprus?

I am going to Cyprus (Lenarca) on Feb. 1, 2007 and would like to hire an English-speaking driver/private tour guide for a day. Does anyone know if this service is available? Thanks!

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
764 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Guide on Cyprus?

Yes there are drivers who will take you for a day and also official tour guides. I know of some good English speaking drivers who could take you around and if you look at the Cyprus Tourist Office Website you can obtain a list of Official Guides. A driver could take you to most places but cannot guide you round official sites or Museums.

Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour Guide on Cyprus?

We have used Grab That Cab for just this sort of service for outings all over the island (including the North) and have been very satisfied with them.

Have a look at their website www.grabthatcab.com

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour Guide on Cyprus?

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it. Can't wait to try them out.

4. Re: Tour Guide on Cyprus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, August 22, 2009