We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxis

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
i.o.m
6 posts
Save Topic
taxis

can anyone tell me if we could pick up a taxis going to queens bay hotel outside paphos airport ariving 1.30am what would we expect to pay

uk
Level Contributor
343 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxis

If you want to be sure, and know what you're paying up front, we always use Acropolistransport.Com. They're very good - you book it before you go. They are there waiting for you at the Airport and you pay for both legs of the journey when they drop you off at the hotel at the start of your holiday. They will give you a price at the time you book, and they stick to it. We stay a bit nearer to Paphos than you, and pay 30 cyprus pounds in total - you may pay a bit more, as the Queens Bay is further away from the Airport. The price we pay is quite fair from what we understand, and I don't think you save much by just picking a cab up when you get there. We have used them 3 times and have found them to be reliable.

cheshire
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxis

The word is HAGGLE we did and got 4 in taxi plus luggage for £20

North Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
143 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxis

I used Acropolis last week and found them very reliable. Return taxi for 4 with 2 pieces of luggage each was £30CYP. This was to the Tombs of the Kings area in Pafos. The driver even gave my sister and I a box of sweets each on the return journey.

4. Re: taxis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, August 19, 2009