We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portland-Changing your holiday

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
26 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Portland-Changing your holiday

Hi All, I have booked a holiday to the Phaethon beach next May, but after so many bad reviews i am worried and no longer want to go. Does anyone know if i could change my holiday, keep the same dates but maybe a different hotel or destination. I have booked with Portland, thanks.

Manchester
Level Contributor
26 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Portland-Changing your holiday

Okay! Misunderstanding, could you recommend a nice family hotel in Paphos. I would still like to visit Paphos one day, thanks for your help.

Wellingborough...
Level Contributor
381 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Portland-Changing your holiday

Hi mrsh2006 - someone did tell me that Alexander the Great was a lovely hotel. Take a look at that one - the pictures look really nice too.

Derby, UK
Level Contributor
886 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Portland-Changing your holiday

mrsh2006

We're off to the Alexander the Great hotel in Paphos at the end of October. The reviews I've seen about the hotel are very good. I'll post my comments when I get back.

U2fan

14. Re: Portland-Changing your holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, August 22, 2009