We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amathus Beach Hotel Paphos

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
57 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Amathus Beach Hotel Paphos

I am close to booking our holiday for next August and seriously considering the Amathus Beach Paphos as we have two young children and it looks like they'd be well catered for. We've previously stayed a few times at the Amathus Beach Limassol but fancy a change.

I have 2 questions. The only availability offered is for two twin rooms with land view - does anyone know what these rooms are like as we would have preferred sea views really. Just wondering what the land view is likely to be?

Second, we've been offered the option of taking up flexi-dining (?) or half board for approx £25 per person additional expense - is it worthwhile or should we stick to the B&B and use local restaurants??

Oh - and if anyone has an opinion regarding the kids club - our children will be 3 and 9.

Thanks again

Thanks for any information.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amathus Beach Hotel Paphos

I stayed here in June of this year with my husband. I did not see any kids club whilst at the hotel. There was some actitivity in the pool but this was in the main Aqua aerobics.

We stayed B&B and the nearby restaurants are second to none.

We had a land view which also overlooked the sea but to be honest we did not send much time on the balcony in any event

2. Re: Amathus Beach Hotel Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, August 21, 2009