We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding planner required

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent
2 posts
Save Topic
Wedding planner required

I am looking to get married in September 2007 in Paphos. I have already booked the town hall through the travel agents, I am looking for a wedding planner that can arrange everything else. Has anyone had good experiences with a wedding planner in pahpos and what are the prices like.

nottingham
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Wedding planner required

Hi Willmo

I am also getting married in september 2007 in paphos, i have used a company called cyprus dream weddings, who will do as much or as little to help you out, they are resonable prices you choose whichever package you like.....go to cyprus dream weddings in google and look at there prices.

i have had such great feed back from the company so good luck.

tree

12. Re: Wedding planner required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:02 pm, January 31, 2007
13. Re: Wedding planner required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, August 27, 2009