We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weddings at riu cypria bay hotel

england
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
weddings at riu cypria bay hotel

i ve read good and bad reports on this hotel ,can anyone help me by telling me what this hotel is like for weddings i am looking to get married next sept 07 any information or pictures would be a great help as its so hard to decide i also have a small child who will be 2 and a half is it child friendly .has anyone been married here before?

county durham
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weddings at riu cypria bay hotel

I also want some info about weddings here, i've already booked to stay there but want some info/pics about the wedding/reception.

please help us!!!

county durham
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weddings at riu cypria bay hotel

I also want some info about weddings here, i've already booked to stay there but want some info/pics about the wedding/reception.

please help us!!!

county durham
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weddings at riu cypria bay hotel

timon,

i have a couple of pictures and menus for the restuarant for the reception if they would be of any help?

louise

gateshead
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: weddings at riu cypria bay hotel

I got married at riu cypria bay hotel on october 6th. we opted for the rrom in the hiotel next door as we weren't keen on everyone watching. It really was lovely and definitely recommend it!!! you'll have a gr8 time!!

5. Re: weddings at riu cypria bay hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 14, 2009