We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alexander The Great - OK For Children?

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Alexander The Great - OK For Children?

I've booked for July 2014 Family of 4 with 9 and 11 year old who love to swim. They are well behaved but like a splash around. I'm a little concerned when reading the reviews that I may not have picked the right place?

Has anyone been recently with children who can let me know how they got on at this hotel. Is there a specific pool for the kids to swim in?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,040 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alexander The Great - OK For Children?

Hi, The kids club page on the website for the Alex says family pool games so I would not worry too much . Julie.

kanikahotels.com/Alexander-The-Great-Beach-H…

Leeds, west...
Level Contributor
186 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alexander The Great - OK For Children?

My wife and I have holidayed at this hotel for some years, albeit without our children,

both grown-up !!

Since the refurbishment early last year, there is a small shallow pool at the back of the pool

bar where children can sit and splash. There is a children's club where children can spend

some time - not sure of the age limits for this facility.

We have also seen small groups of children come into the main dining room with the kid's

club staff for dinner - this will give their parents some time to spend themselves. Not sure

how often this happens and will depend possibly on your " board " arrangements.

From observation, there seems not to be many school children whilst we are there - may be

due to that we are normally there in early June - but those there seem to have a good time.

If you have any specific questions about facilities for children, then if you look at the company

website for this hotel, there is an e-mail address for the hotel's Guest Relations Manager.

Hope this helps.

3. Re: Alexander The Great - OK For Children?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 17, 2015