We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latchi boat trip

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
271 posts
306 reviews
Save Topic
Latchi boat trip

I'm going to Paphos with my mum in September, we're staying in Capital Coast Resort. My mum has some serious back problems, so we cannot walk too much but I was thinking of some day trip which wouldn't be so demanding. I suppose a boat trip from Latchi might be nice but how to get there from our hotel (we won't have a car)? Or is that too demanding and you would recommend something else? Thanks a lot.

Auchterarder...
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Latchi boat trip

You can book a boat trip from Paphos bus terminal. We done this last year and had a great day out , They pick you up and drop you off at or near your hotel.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,571 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Latchi boat trip

There are boat trips available from Paphos harbour.

Trisha

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,571 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Latchi boat trip

PS

http://www.paphosseacruises.com/crusies.asp

Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
271 posts
306 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Latchi boat trip

Thank you for your answers. However, the coast to the west from Latchi (towards Akamas) looks lovely and I'm not sure if the boats from Paphos take you there. As I understand, if you go from Latchi, there is a fantastic rocky coast and the boat stops there for people to swim.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
62 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Latchi boat trip

We stayed in Latchi last year & are going again this year as it was so beutiful.

We hired a little boat from Latchi watersports centre & went up the coast and yes it is lovely.

There were bigger boats stopping to let people swim etc but I thought these boats came from Paphos. I don't remember there being anything other than self hire boats in Latchi. The watersports centre have a website so you could look there, they are very nice and very helpful.

It is about an hour on a bus to Latchi though so that may not be so good with back problems.

Polis, Cyprus
Level Contributor
178 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Latchi boat trip

http://www.cyprusminicruises.com/KoullaI.htm

This may do the trick...

Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
271 posts
306 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Latchi boat trip

Thank you, it looks fantastic but is it real for us to get to Latchi and on time (and then back to Capital Coast Resort by bus?

8. Re: Latchi boat trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 17, 2015