We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

elephant rent a car or easy rent a car

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
elephant rent a car or easy rent a car

Hi all wondering if you could help ? Im torn between these two companies , ive used elephant rent a car before but that was a few years ago , they were great and and the cars were new when i used them and ive seen good reviews from easy rent a car aswell , so if anyone recommends the one over the other id appreciate your help

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
541 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: elephant rent a car or easy rent a car

I have always used easyrentacar without problems.......booked again for June 2014..... Car,service.price always good.......not to say another company would not be as good but no tangible reason to change at present. I feel comfortable with this company based on past experiences

blackpool
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: elephant rent a car or easy rent a car

Hi Have used easy car rentals twice in the last six months , the cars are good no over payment on fuel , easy collection and drop off at the airport .Excellent wouldn't use anyone else.

Durham
Level Contributor
174 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: elephant rent a car or easy rent a car

Hi,

both very reliable Company's. I usually use Elephant but have used Easy on two occasions. Either will not let you down.

Hope this helps

Scotland
Level Contributor
82 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: elephant rent a car or easy rent a car

How much do easy car charge for tank of fuel?

Scotland
Level Contributor
82 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: elephant rent a car or easy rent a car

How much do easy car charge for tank of fuel?

Yorkshire/Paphos
Level Contributor
285 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: elephant rent a car or easy rent a car

They may have different arrangements with different people but, knowing me, they say just 'bring it back with the same amount in as when you took it.'

I have not heard of them charging for petrol.

CL

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: elephant rent a car or easy rent a car

No not got charged for the fuel . Just bring back what you had in it to start with.

Saying that ive not had a reply from them in over a few weeks to get this years car booked

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
541 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: elephant rent a car or easy rent a car

Last few times I have rented from easyrentacar the car has had about 1/2 tank of petrol when collected at airport....charged 30E.....told to leave car back at airport on empty.....when I put more fuel in the 30E seemed about right

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
64 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: elephant rent a car or easy rent a car

There really is a lot of information on Paphos car hire isn't there, thanks to everyone for the tips.

I have spent ages going through it all and think I am going to go with Easy car hire, the price is a bit better than Elephant. The only thing I'm not sure about is the pick up at the airport, does some body actually meet you there? I don't want to have to go to the shop to sort anything as we are staying up in Polis. The website gives the option of paying up front, would this then solve that issue? Or would we still need to go to the shop to sort out anything else?

Any info muchly appreciated

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: elephant rent a car or easy rent a car

AuntyCat..

Easy Rent a car is pretty good. George or kulla will email you 2/3days before your arrival into paphos. There will leave the car in the carpark at the front of the airport and will tell you where they will have parked it.

Most there cars in one area.. ( no bigs signs) but easy rent a car sticker on the cars. The keys will be left where they tell you in the email.. You drive off and thats it.. You go visit the office the next day to pay for your rental

Edited: 2:26 pm, March 22, 2014