We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet October 2014

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
722 posts
Save Topic
Easyjet October 2014

Anyone know when Easyjet flights will be released from (hopefully) Edinburgh to Paphos in October 2014 please?

Kate

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,490 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet October 2014

Easyjet will know but I wouldn't expect to see them for a wee while yet.

London
Level Contributor
760 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet October 2014

Apparently they are releasing summer 2014 flights this week, but not sure if that will go up to October...

Keith, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet October 2014

Going from past experience I don't think Easy Jet release their winter flight schedule until sometime in March for the following winter. I think you may get a flight to and from Paphos during October 2014 from their Summer schedule but if your holiday extends into November you will have to wait until next March to book a return flight.

I normally go to Paphos late October or early November from Edinburgh and usually have to wait until March to book.

Leigh-on-Sea
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyjet October 2014

Norwegian Air are doing fantastic prices both ways in October but only from Gatwick to Larnaca. £39 ew is quite a deal.

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Easyjet October 2014

The flights were released this morning, about 2 hours ago.

6. Re: Easyjet October 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 21, 2014