We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zaffrons reasturant

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Zaffrons reasturant

Hi

Were going to pafain park holiday village in September, and I've read a lot of good things about zaffrons Indian reasturant. Can anyone tell me how far (approximately ) it is from our hotel please .

Thanks

Debbie

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
543 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zaffrons reasturant

I believe Zaffrons is now Koh-i-noor on Tomb of the Kings Road...........we intend to visit in October as we had great meals at Koh-i-noor at it's previous location.

However it is quite a distance from your hotel.

Mentioned in this post
Koh-i-noor
Koh-i-noor
521 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Kings Road
Kings Road
37 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zaffrons reasturant

Ok we'll have to have an evening out from the hotel one night, reviews have been very praising so I feel like I need to go as we love Indian cuisine.

Thanks for your reply its our first time to cyprus so were looking forward to it.

Kind regards

Debbie

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
543 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zaffrons reasturant

Do not worry re the change of hands. Koh-i-noor gets good reviews....it is one of the best Indian meals I have ever had....we visited several times on previous visits.It will be worth the journey. It is about 10-15 mins by car away from your hotel .

Mentioned in this post
Koh-i-noor
Koh-i-noor
521 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zaffrons reasturant

Sounds good to me I can taste it already :-)

wales
Level Contributor
64 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zaffrons reasturant

hi we went to zaffrons for my sister wedding reception augs 14th and Koh-i-noor is next door. might be owned by same people and share same outside space but inside are separate and have separate signs outside.

and is about 5 mins maybe less with no traffic by car (my family stayed at pafian park)

Edited: 9:14 am, August 25, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Koh-i-noor
Koh-i-noor
521 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Zaffrons reasturant

Thanks for the information. Just can't wait to get there now.

7. Re: Zaffrons reasturant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 27, 2014