We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

economy taxis help

barnsley
Level Contributor
67 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
economy taxis help

Hi can anyone tell me what is procedure on arrival at paphos airport to find your prebooked taxis, we are using economy taxis told to go to Mantovani counter.

please help if you have used before.

thanks clemm

stockie
Level Contributor
809 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: economy taxis help

a T/A member used them last friday and said they would report back soon on procedure

Glasgow
Level Contributor
58 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: economy taxis help

HI Clemm,

I used them and they were fantastic.

I had actually gone outside for a cigarette whilst my partner was collecting our luggage and the girl saw me with the voucher in my hand and sorted it all in seconds.

The arrivals area isn't very big and they have a stand just as you get to the main exit door.

Couldn't have gone any better and I had major reservations before going.

Fantastic service and I will use them again.

3. Re: economy taxis help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, July 13, 2014