We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waterarks in paphos

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
waterarks in paphos

hi ya going to paphos in august staying at pioneer beach how far to nearest waterpark?

St Helens, United...
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
682 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: waterarks in paphos

Tracy - its virtually just across the road from the Pioneer.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: waterarks in paphos

have u been n wot sort of prices was it?

St Helens, United...
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
682 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: waterarks in paphos

No, I haven't been, my daughter has but can't remember how much. Here's the web address if that helps: www.aphroditewaterpark.com

england
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: waterarks in paphos

I have just returned home from paphos we got told that the waterpark in limassol is the best so we booked through are rep and it is the best waterpark i have ever been to its 18 cypriat pounds thats to get in coach transfers to and back well worth it

Shropshire UK
Level Contributor
657 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: waterarks in paphos

Paphos waterpark costs 15cyp per person and was very good value for money with great rides. I challenge you to reach the top of the 'volcano'. You will know what this is when you go there.

Good thing about this place was you get a secure wrist band on entrance which has a bar code on it. You use this as your currency and is scanned to pay for food,drinks ice -cream etc so you dont have to worry about keep going back to the lockers for your cash

Only thing which was a bit of a rip off was, you pay 5cyp for the lockers and only get 2cyp back.

I dissagree with the Limmassol park as an alternative,as it was bigger but nothing special and the distance was a pain in the £$%.

6. Re: waterarks in paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:13 am, April 09, 2007
7. Re: waterarks in paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, August 15, 2009