We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunmaster Travel Agents

North Wales
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sunmaster Travel Agents

Trying to book a package holiday to Paphs in August, and the cheapest (by a long run) is Sunmaster. I've never heard of them before and am a bit wary that they come up cheaper than the others. Has anyone booked a holiday with them before - and what were they like?

Scotland
Level Contributor
262 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunmaster Travel Agents

No sure about sun master but try lowcostholidays we booked with them for hotel and booked flights with jet2 and got good deal from Newcastle.

Enjoy your hols

stockie
Level Contributor
790 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunmaster Travel Agents

Think you might find when you actually come to book it they will say the price of the flight has gone up. If you read all the small print you will see the price is subject to change at time of booking.

My advice is stay away and stick to Sunshie holidays, Low cost or Travelrepublic or even jet2 holidays seem to be competative as the price you see is price you pay and includes all the extras.

Good luck and happy booking.

stockie
Level Contributor
790 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunmaster Travel Agents

Google Sunmaster and read the holiday truths on them.

North Wales
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunmaster Travel Agents

Thanks.

North Wales
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunmaster Travel Agents

Thanks for the advice.

London, United...
Level Contributor
528 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunmaster Travel Agents

Used them 2 or 3 times, although not to Cyprus - never had any problems, usually check them out before booking any hols.

North Wales
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunmaster Travel Agents

Thanks.

uk
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunmaster Travel Agents

Hi ,

we booked a holiday to Greece a few days ago with sun masters and it got canceled within a hour because they said the hotel was fully booked however when we got in touch with the hotel they said they never used sun master and that they had loads of rooms left...sounds strange to me...

We are no thinking of heading to Cyprus as the weather looks like it would be hotter there in October am i right in saying that? Also would any one have a suggestions on where to stay? We want a nice hotel with a pool but not crazy expensive maby £50 a night , also where to stay? we want to be in a town where we can just walk out the door and have everything at our finger tips or just a few mins walk to everything? Also have a beach near us?

Thanks for your help.

London, United...
Level Contributor
528 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunmaster Travel Agents

Natasha, that's probably because Sunmaster are not a tour operator, but a travel agaent, so they would try to use a third party for your hotel, e.g. Hotels4U, MedHotels, etc., so I wouldn't expect the hotel to deal with them. It may be that Sunmaster's chosen provider has no allocation left at the hotel, or it may be something else, as you imply

Sheffield
Level Contributor
33 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunmaster Travel Agents

I nearly booked with Sunmaster but went with TravelRepublic instead after reading reviews. They seem to like charging you a lower amount, then calling you and saying the flight/hotel is booked and you'll need to pay an additional x amount to still go. If you don't - you lose your holiday and dont get a refund.

Get answers to your questions about Paphos