We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive?

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cork ireland
Level Contributor
130 posts
144 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive?

I am travelling to Coral Bay in 2 week for 7 nights and I am trying to decide whether to go all inclusive or not. I like good food and eating out so I am worried that eating in the hotel every night would bore me but I am on a budget so need to be practical. Are prices high in paphos at the moment? Any help would be appreciated.

Level Contributor
255 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive?

Personally I wouldn't go AI again we went last year but ate out every night (by choice and food looked all a bit the same ) you can spend as much or as little as you want I would say between 15-20 euros with drink

Level Contributor
28 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive?

There are loads of fab restaurants in coral bay and peyia, I think it would be a shame to go all inclusive and miss out

cork ireland
Level Contributor
130 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive?

Thank you both.

St Andrews
Level Contributor
11 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive?

Why would anyone want to limit themselves to an 'international' buffet when there are so many fab restaurants to try? Enjoy finding your own personal favourites, so won't regret it. Also helps to support the local economy!

5. Re: All inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 22, 2014