We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what bus number from pafian sn to the water park

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
132 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
what bus number from pafian sn to the water park

hi could anyone tell me what number the buses are we will need to take from the pafian sun to the water park, i remember last time we were in paphos we stayed near to the water park and we could catch a bus from there right through to coral bay, would this be the same bus and does it go past the pafian sun.

thanks for any information

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,425 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what bus number from pafian sn to the water park

Hi, not sure what the bus number is but you will have to catch the bus that goes to the harbour and it will end at the bus terminus there. then you get on a bus that goes out to the water park, they will tell you at the bus station. So you will need a 3 euro bus ticket as you are changing buses. ( keep this for your journey back and you then can use it in the evening if you want ). The service you mentioned stopped a couple of years ago when the new bus station opened. Don't let it put you off as I think it is still a good bus service. Barbara

2. Re: what bus number from pafian sn to the water park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations