We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

King Evelthon Beach Hotel

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Topic
King Evelthon Beach Hotel

Hi

Can anybody tell me if the hotel is still on course for completion in July

Would like to book it but unsure due to the econonic situation at the moment if it is still being built

I am getting conflicting info from tour operators

Thanks

cyprus
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

Due to the Construction Industry strikes as well as the imports delays resulting from the bank situation in the island some months ago, the King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort unfortunately will not be opening as planned.

We have already informed all tour operators who will inform you accordingly. If you already have a booking with the King Evelthon we can allocate you to our Dome Beach Hotel & Resort in Ayia Napa - in such case please contact your tour operator to request for this.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

Oh we'll here you go straight from the horses mouth...such a shame for all those who have booked for their summer hols. If only this information had been made available sooner.

Must say the alternative the dome beach is lovely but not good if you have a preference to paphos than Ayia napa ...nor is it very convenient if your flight is to paphos airport

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

is this hotel now going to be completed? you can still book it for summer 2014? please help

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,711 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

No one on here can help if it isn't finished.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

true...just intrigued that its still being advertised? perhaps theyve got funding to complete the hotel now? we shall see

Wallasey, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

I've just booked for August 2014, according to jet2 it's going to open in April to travel companies then guests from May 2014 onwards, fingers crossed !!!

Edited: 3:16 pm, November 20, 2013
Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,571 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

There is work going on, but not at the same pace as earlier in the year when it was still forecast to open in 2013.

Trisha

north yorkshire
Level Contributor
1 post
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

Hi - was just reading Alison J's comment about Jet2 saying it was not open to guests until May 14 (which ties in with the fact they are no longer advertising it for April 14). Unfortunately, we have booked with Jet2 for April 14 and I am finding it very difficult getting a straight and honest answer from them. Can you give me a bit more info on what Jet2 told you please.

Much appreciated

Julie

Edited: 3:34 am, November 22, 2013
Wallasey, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

Hi, sorry only just read this question. I enquired as the reviews confirmed was due to open for this season just gone but as we know it didn't. I just asked jet2 have they heard any further detail on this years planned opening, they just confirmed as far as their "technical detail team" know it's on plan to open to public in May but agents April 14. You're right they're not selling this now till May, I would just try again to get an answer, am sure it'll be fine but it's worth pushing them, I found there on line chat were very helpful and rang me back when promised, I spoke to a lady called Wendy!! Hope this helps xx ps just noticed on the hotels own Facebook page says opens May 2014!

Edited: 2:31 pm, December 03, 2013
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: King Evelthon Beach Hotel

Can you confirm that the hotel will be open by the start of May 14, as I would like to book, but am waiting until you confirm this as I don't want to book & be offered alternative hotels.

Thankd