We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Cyprus

England
Level Contributor
17 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding in Cyprus

My son is looking at getting married in Cyprus. They are looking at the Louis Ledra Beach hotel in paphos which has been recommended by Thomsons. Has anyone had experience of weddings here? The thing that worries him most is how private the ceremony would be. In his words he doesn't want people in bikinis and speedos walking by while they are getting married! Does anyone have advice on this. Any recommendations for other hotels to get married at?

Swansea
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding in Cyprus

My daughter is getting married in September at the Louis Imperial Beach. It's been closed since November due to the fact that it's had a major refurbishment and reopens on May the 1st. We have also booked through Thomsons and can't fault them up to now, the wedding co-ordinator they use in Pathos has been brilliant replying to emails straight away and even ringing us back to save our phone bills when we've needed to talk to them. They are getting married in what seems to be a quiet location in the grounds under a gazebo, drinks on the terrace and then we are having a private meal in a quiet area around the pool. Keep us updated on what they decide on.

England
Level Contributor
17 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding in Cyprus

My son and fiancee are now looking at either the Louis Imperial or Louis Ledra hotels as they want all inclusive for the honeymoon and these are the only two that do that. So at least its narrowed the choice! The Louis Imperial sounds good for the slightly more private ceremony.

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding in Cyprus

I've booked my wedding at the Alexander The Great beach hotel, can't wait as we have never been to Cyprus, we have a cabana room with private pool at our room.This hotel has just had a major refurb and looks stunning and the wedding area at the hotel is on a terrace with red carpet and white chairs either side with a view of the sea ,, can't waiiiit we got this at a great price x

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding in Cyprus

One of my friends got married Last year in Aliathon Holiday Village!!! It was a beautiful ceremony ,the venue is amazing and the complex as well!!You can choose among the different pools where is your wedding reception will be!They have a really nice traditional small church as well which is where my friend had the wedding.

It is a really nice hotel for getting married and the staff will do everything they can to make your special day even more special

5. Re: Wedding in Cyprus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Paphos