We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone been to Pafian sun holiday village?

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
spurschic
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone been to Pafian sun holiday village?

Hi, been looking for a weeks Holiday in this area and this holiday to pafian sun village has come up very cheap,was wondering if anyone knows anything about it.Thanks.

Level Contributor
255 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone been to Pafian sun holiday village?

Went to their sister hotel Pafian park last year was ok ...a lot of over booking and shipped out to other hotels for first night the food was ok but a lot of the same stuff wouldn't stay there again

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone been to Pafian sun holiday village?

Yes we have been in 2012 and enjoyed it so much we are going back this year 2013 August. Yes it is cheap but it was well worth the money we paid. The place was clean and tidy and to me and my family the food was spot on. The drink is on the weak side but have enough and it does the trick .

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone been to Pafian sun holiday village?

Does anyone happen to have a email address for the hotel?

London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone been to Pafian sun holiday village?

Hi my wife and I will be there from the 13th August will you be there then?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
132 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone been to Pafian sun holiday village?

We went in June, we had a fantastic holiday. My daughter said it was her best holiday yet but she is 10 and says that about every holiday. Food was great and staff were fantastic.

Edited: 11:08 am, July 09, 2013
London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone been to Pafian sun holiday village?

went for the first time last year for a friends wedding am going back on the 23rd july with the family

it is definatly value for money cant wait to get back to sunny cyprus

Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone been to Pafian sun holiday village?

We are going 21st aug just read some really bad reviews so a tad nervous now tbh ! Anyone else a bit worried or can you put my mind at rest lol cheers

Wellingborough...
Level Contributor
277 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone been to Pafian sun holiday village?

I went last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's not exactly luxurious, but that's reflected in the price. The apartment we stayed in was clean and relatively comfortable (apart from the sofabed), and the grounds were lovely. We all found something to eat every night in the all inclusive (and one of us is the pickiest eater I know!) and the drinks were of the usual European all inclusive standard.

All in all, we had a great holiday at the Pafian Sun. We spent most of our time round the quiet pool, which suited us better than the main one, and had more spare sunbeds.

When you go, do take a walk down to the teeny tiny beach, just past the hotel next door. Swimming in the sea there is lovely! Have fun!

Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone been to Pafian sun holiday village?

Thanks Vicky :) reviews are getting worse :0

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone been to Pafian sun holiday village?

We stayed at Theo Sunset Bay which is a bit further up the road a couple of years ago. These hotels are on a busy main road in the middle of nowhere. You have to get the bus into either Coral Bay or Paphos. Didn't like Paphos at all, it's a scruffy hole.