We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting a scooter/motorbike at Paphos Airport

Pisa Merda
2 posts
Save Topic
Renting a scooter/motorbike at Paphos Airport

Hello everyone!

We are desperately searching for a scooter/motorbike to rent directely at the Airport!

Do you know a website? A person to contact? And what about the prices?

We searched for 2 hours but all the time it comes out like "rent a car"...but we don't want a car!!!! Problem is that we are not sure if we will be able to rent a scooter and how much it costs, we would like to be prepared for our vacation in advance :) Can somebody help us?

Thanks!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting a scooter/motorbike at Paphos Airport

I know these deliver hire cars to the airport so I expect they will do bikes as well, may be worth an email.

http://www.pentarasrentals.com/index.php

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,874 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renting a scooter/motorbike at Paphos Airport

I imagine it's an unusual request and would suggest you telephone or e-mail some of the car hire companies. Pentaras certainly sell scooters and bikes so might be a good place to start.

Some companies take a while to respond to e-mail so a phone call will get you the info you need.

Good luck.

Trisha

Edited: 3:55 am, March 24, 2013
3. Re: Renting a scooter/motorbike at Paphos Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 26, 2014