We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to paphos by local bus

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
airport to paphos by local bus

going to paphos next week and wondered if easy to get to hotel by local bus, will be landing early evening. Thanks for any help

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: airport to paphos by local bus

buses stoped running at 8.30 pm we just missed it and had to pay 30euro, but coming home 1euro each ! best bus service ever, did trip around using 10 buses which ran like clock work for 3 euros each ! never waited longer than 1min. made our holiday. very good holiday, good hotel and brill weather :)

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
5,114 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: airport to paphos by local bus

Glad to hear you had a good time Alison. Shame you missed the bus on your arrival, but sounds like you made excellent use of the bus service during your stay!

Trisha

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: airport to paphos by local bus

Thanks Trisha we had a very good time will definatly go back as one week was not long enough to fit all we wanted to do in. We was suprised how cheap it was for getting around and to get in to places, also loed that you wonder around back streets and find more, love love loved it ::)

Alison

Midlands
Level Contributor
4 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: airport to paphos by local bus

Very easy and very cheap.

Midlands
Level Contributor
4 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: airport to paphos by local bus

Very easy and very cheap.

I really don't want to put the damper on you holiday but I have stayed there and it's a right s..t hole. If you can change I would.

London, United...
Level Contributor
867 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: airport to paphos by local bus

That was my view when I read post 3, but I assumed the OP had already read the reviews on here when she booked.

17. Re: airport to paphos by local bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations