We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alexander the great ..again!

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Alexander the great ..again!

Hi ..looking to book this in June , will refurbishment definitely be done by then ? Thank you .. Also Im undecided as to go here or Louis king Jason apartments ...

Farnborough, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Alexander the great ..again!

Hi, I've had a message from the KANIKA group of hotels and it says that the newly renovated hotel opens today. They will be posting pictures in their Facebook page shortly.

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Alexander the great ..again!

Yes I saw the pictures and they say it opened today.

North London
Level Contributor
533 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Alexander the great ..again!

Did it open today?

Skelmersdale
Level Contributor
2 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Alexander the great ..again!

Just walked through the hotel, it looks fantastic! Pool area outside is still not finished but again will look fantastic when all work is done.

North London
Level Contributor
533 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Alexander the great ..again!

But is it open to guests yet and if not...did they say when?

UK
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Alexander the great ..again!

"But is it open to guests yet and if not...did they say when?"

They are taking bookings on their website so it would seem to be open, there's introductory discount available until the end of April.

Skelmersdale
Level Contributor
2 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Alexander the great ..again!

Yes, guests are now in the hotel and I think the hotel will be fully open Pools and all in a few days. As I said it does look fantastic! Was supposed to be in there myself last week, hence my interest. Upgraded to the Almyra next door again fantastic! Also check out the Keg & Barrell bar just across the road!!!

18. Re: Alexander the great ..again!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, March 11, 2014