We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crown resort horizon

SPALDING, LINCS
Level Contributor
65 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
crown resort horizon

Just rebooked a holiday to crown resort horizon following our decision to cancel trip to egypt. has anyone got any comments on this hotel. i am staying for 2 weeks with my wife, two sons (8 and 4) and mother in law. We went to larnaca last year and loved it. have we made a good decision? your comments would be appreciated

Salmiyah, Kuwait
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: crown resort horizon

we used to go there regularly when we lived in cyprus. it was our favorite for quality and value. it is relatively new, so still looks nice (most of the 5 stars in the paphos need updating). the staff are friendly. the indoor pool and jaccuzi is warm, even in winter. we went to the 5 star deluxe elysium hotel, which cost us 3 times as much, and even my son couldn't get in the indoor pool it was so cold. the jacuzzi was not much warmer either. immediately outside the hotel is a street full of restaurants and bars and a few shops. most of the bars have sky sports if you're a football nut. any questions just ask.