We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Capital coast vs Louis King Jason apartments.

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Capital coast vs Louis King Jason apartments.

Can you please help, I have got the flights booked for next may and despite reading all reviews cannot decide between the 2. I know the latter is much better rated but having looked at lots of websites I cannot find why Capital Coast is number 27.

We are a family of 2 adults, a little girl who will have just turned one and little boy who will almost be 5.

Location wise which is best? I am not too sure where they are located so maybe that will help me decide. We are not too bothered about being a 10 minute walk from restaurants etc.

Can you please give me some help as to location. Does one favour the other? Which caters best for children?

Thanks you lovely people.

Buckhaven, Fife
Level Contributor
55 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Capital coast vs Louis King Jason apartments.

Yeah I just wanted to see if I would be cheaper booking all inclusive with thomsons or booking self catering then trying to upgrade to all inclusive when we arrive the difference is £300 pp for 1 week, also we're they doing all inclusive when you were there or does than not start until next year ?

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
209 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Capital coast vs Louis King Jason apartments.

Think it was just half board....think they were charging about 18 euros per person for an evening meal

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,910 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Capital coast vs Louis King Jason apartments.

HIdDorris76, I have found it is usually cheaper to upgrade when you get there.

if you upgrade with Thomson's, you are just lining the fat cats pockets, give the extra money to the locals they need it.Julie

Yorkshire
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Capital coast vs Louis King Jason apartments.

Hi i am looking to book the Louis King Jason apartments for a holiday, however we have family staying in coral Bay... is it far to Coral bay from these apartments? can anyone help?

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,524 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Capital coast vs Louis King Jason apartments.

Coral Bay is about 10 miles from Kato Paphos but there is an excellent bus service. The journey takes anything between 15 & 30 minutes depending on how busy it is.

Trisha

Edited: 3:43 am, March 03, 2013
16. Re: Capital coast vs Louis King Jason apartments.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 05, 2014