We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adaptor For Two Point Electric ToothBrush!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Adaptor For Two Point Electric ToothBrush!

Hey Guys

Off in a few days lucky me..... would anyone be kind enough to let me know which adaptor to buy for a british two point electric toothbrush? I hate travelling with it!!!!

Cheers

Tony

Emsworth, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adaptor For Two Point Electric ToothBrush!

I take my own UK 2 pin adapter plug socket, and plug that into my travel plug socket!

Troodos Mountains...
Destination Expert
for Troodos Mountains
Level Contributor
1,125 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adaptor For Two Point Electric ToothBrush!

I am not 100% certain what you mean, if it is razor type socket then some hotels will have shaving lights with built in socket for 110 / 220 volt if memory serves me correctly. Otherwise sockets here are UK standard 3 pin so whatever you use in UK will work, my toothbrush is plugged into a standard European 2 pin socket / UK 3 pin plug adapter. These are widely available here as many electrical items are sold with the European 2 pin plugs..

swadlincote
Level Contributor
494 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Adaptor For Two Point Electric ToothBrush!

Cyprus is one of the civilised countries that has standard 3 pin sockets so just take your adapter with you. they also drive on the correct side of the road.

4. Re: Adaptor For Two Point Electric ToothBrush!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, December 14, 2013