We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

LONDON
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Whats the weather like in Early May ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
981 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

You may find the information here that will answer your question :-

www.cyprus-weather.com/content.php…

Carterton, United...
Level Contributor
368 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Hi, its starting to get into the late 20s then. Its a nice time to visit.

Jarrow
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

hi..has anyone been to cyprus in may? i due to go on the 6th May this year. and i am getting very worried about some reviews and sites ive seen saying it is cold. you will need warm clothing. not swimwear and coats of an evening...we have a young family iand if they cant get into the pool and are cold...we have have some problems...

Knutsford, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

I've been to Cyprus about 10 times in May. It is my favourite time to visit the island.

It can be chilly at night, because it gets breezy. During the day it is usually mid to high 20's, sunny and perfect. Having said that you may just get a bit of rain, and also once we went in May about two years ago and the temps were up in the low 90's. Way too hot for me, but could be great for you. It would be (in my experience) extremely unlikely that it would be cold and wet. I've had it cold and wet in April, but never in May. But do take a light jacket or cardi for the evening. As I said it can get chilly if its windy.

Enjoy it!

Jarrow
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

so it will be safe to say we can wear our swimwear

Larnaca
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

http://www.cyprusmeteo.com

Cyprus Weather Station

REALTIME ultra complete info

even SEA WATER CURRENT temp.

Enjoy the link

Portsmouth
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather

I dont know but I am going on May 7th so would like to know, Also anyone stayed at the Tsosskos Beach in Protarus

Margaret

Portsmouth
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather

I dont know but would like to as I am going on May 7th staying at Tsosskos Beach in Protarus