We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Rent a Car

UK
Level Contributor
662 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Easy Rent a Car

Thinking of booking car hire with this company as they seem reasonably priced rather than our usual Avis as found them expensive last year once fuel and the airport service charge added on.

Any experience of Easy Rent a Car? Are the cars newish and good condition?

We are based in Latchi so will they wait for a few days before we next go to Paphos to pay?

Mentioned in this post
Latchi
Latchi
Paphos District, Cyprus
Paphos
Paphos
Paphos District, Cyprus
Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Easy Rent a Car

Thank you I don't go until July but just want everything booked and out of the way! Lol read good reviews on here about them just wish he would reply! Lol I have another company who have quoted but are fifty euro more expensive but communication has been fantastic but if I can save fifty euro all the better! Thanks for your help x

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Easy Rent a Car

That's ok :) also might be a little thing but if you don't want a automatic car then state you want a manual car or you'll get a automatic. It's fine to drive but you might be in for a bit of a surprise if you arrive having never driven one before x have a great holiday x

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Easy Rent a Car

Thank you I will, I can drive auto but prefer mAnual thanks for tip x

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Easy Rent a Car

That's ok. Just emailed him again so will let you know if he replies to me lol :) x

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Easy Rent a Car

Hi just to let you know my mail didn't send to him either so he must have a issue his end x

keep trying I'm sure one will get through eventually lol :)

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: Easy Rent a Car

Thanks

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
57. Re: Easy Rent a Car

Does anybody know if you need a credit card for a bond and how much for a group A car?. They have some great reviews on here!!

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: Easy Rent a Car

Hi yes you need a card for the insurance paperwork. Not sure how much for the cars thought sorry. You don't need to pay a up front deposit to secure the car either. very good service from them both.

lancs
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
1 review
Save Reply
59. Re: Easy Rent a Car

Hi can anyone tell me if this company has a website or not,also do they charge for an extra driver.

Thanks for any help.

Marie.

London U/K
Level Contributor
366 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
60. Re: Easy Rent a Car

Hi

website is www.easyrentacarltd.com and you are allowed one additional driver at no extra cost

Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations