We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andy's Car Hire

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Andy's Car Hire

Hi guys.. Searched through The forum for car hire an read most replies. Got a quote from the guys at Andys car hire in paphos.. It's a pretty good quote for us in high season, just wondering what kind of experience people have had with this company, and what are the cars like age wise, etc. we hired from a&g last year and got a car that was extremely old and kept cutting out so are a bit apprehensive and want to make sure we get a good one this year!

Any replies are appreciated!! Thankyouuu!

Manchester
Level Contributor
39 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Andy's Car Hire

Hi Lindsx

Have a look at topic raised in this forum by Lucy on 22/10/11 titled Andy's Car Hire.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Andy's Car Hire

Yep I have looked on there, but there isn't really anything about what the quality of the cars are like, hence me posting this one :)

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Andy's Car Hire

I am trying to get a feel for Andy's Car Hire too and would like the same info if anyone has any feedback on them?

Many thanks

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Andy's Car Hire

I am also looking for info on Andy's Car Hire and would be grateful for any feedback on them. I'm struggling on the other thread as it just suggests alternatives.

Many thanks,

Ian

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Andy's Car Hire

Well ive obviously never used them, but have been emailing them and they are very helpful. Sent a photo of the car, and get a quick response. Booking on friday :)

Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
169 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Andy's Car Hire

Hello

We used Andy's car hire for the very first time a few weeks ago - our self catering did not work out but his staff and service were really very good indeed in fact he is from Cyprus himself i.e. his name is Andreas and Penny his colleague has helped us out a lot - do make sure you get any car hire that can take the hills very important - incidentally we had to leave Paphos and return to Larnaca to fly back home and for the taxi was going to be very expensive etc so Andy cut the price of a taxi fare by half and his other colleague Tony drove us to the airport and was extremely helpful.

Do be careful with taxi fares in Cyprus - they can work out very very expensive indeed! we return sometime in Summer and will book with them again.

Here is his contact details: andy.philipps@cytanet.com.cy

www.andyphilipps.com

Phone number: 00 35 26 930 454 or fax: 00 35 26 911 932

Mobile: 00 35 99412918

Hope this helps

If you cannot get hold of Andy/Andreas do ask for Penny.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Andy's Car Hire

Hello

Last year we use www.andys-economycarhirecyprus.com

They provide us with new car and low price. I will definitely recommend to any friends.

Andy's is the one based in Paphos and the one that the thread on here was based on. Hope this helps

Peter

Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
169 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Andy's Car Hire

Hello

Yes the latest link you wrote is the very same company in Paphos that we used only wish to state this incase travellers think it is a different company but it is the same glad you also found them very good - superb service etc.

Utrecht, Utrecht...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Andy's Car Hire

Just got back and we were NOT happy with these crooks. First of all we got à smaller car (it's the same class they said). Then we had to pay €70 for gas (which they don't say up front. Normally you fill up when bringing it back). The car had been in an accident but the woman of Andy's stood in front of the damage so we noticed it later on. We had to email to confirm that they were aware of the fact that the damage was known to them.

So we don't recommend it!!!!

Utrecht, Utrecht...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Andy's Car Hire

Just got back and we were NOT happy with these crooks. First of all we got à smaller car (it's the same class they said). Then we had to pay €70 for gas (which they don't say up front. Normally you fill up when bringing it back). The car had been in an accident but the woman of Andy's stood in front of the damage so we noticed it later on. We had to email to confirm that they were aware of the fact that the damage was known to them.

So we don't recommend it!!!!