We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is georges fun bus worth 50 euros??

Glasgow
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Topic
is georges fun bus worth 50 euros??

Hi. Im travelling to Paphos from Glasgow on tuesday, first time in Cyprus and I emailed georges fun bus to enquire. he said it was 50 euro for adults. I think this is really expensive and was just wandering if anyone had been on it recently and how much it cost them.

Sounds like good craic.

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: is georges fun bus worth 50 euros??

The lunch alone is worth 50 euros, best meal ever and all alcohol and soft drinks are limitless and included in the price. It's the best truly iv ever done, took my kids and they loved it too. You can't afford not to do this trip, memories for life!! Marie

guildford
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: is georges fun bus worth 50 euros??

great to see the bus is still going . we went about 8 yrs ago. Never stopped laughing from start to finish. Sammi was the driver then. Do not miss a brilliant day. George and sammy were stars, It was one memory the wife and i will never forget,even when we are ga ga hopefully. Miss the fun bus at your peril

Middlesbrough uk
Level Contributor
3 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: is georges fun bus worth 50 euros??

Hi

You don't even have to ask if this trip is good value! George takes you to some places you would never go to with a normal tour firm and some that they would, what he does do is make it fun from picking you (8.45 in our case) to delivering you back to your hotel (5.30) after driving around the hotel car park twice! The hotel receptionist was so impressed she requested his number to pass on to other visitors.

It is worth every penny, we have taken different people on the 'bus' at least 6 times now and never been disappointed

24. Re: is georges fun bus worth 50 euros??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations