We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in March - Paphos?

Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Weather in March - Paphos?

Hi,

Myself and my partner are off to Paphos in March '06. Please can someone let me know what the weather is like - Bikini's??

Also what the nightlife (if any)

Thanks

Charmaine (24) Simon (30)

Mentioned in this post
Paphos
Paphos
Paphos District, Cyprus
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in March - Paphos?

Don't know much about Pathos I'm afraid as I stay on the other side of the island but you should find most places open as this is an all year round resort (unlike Protaras and Ayia Napa)

Weather can be iffy in March. Wouldn't have thought bikini weather but you might strike lucky. Sea will certainly be too cold to spend much time in as will most of the hotel pools which won't have warmed up from the sun. Guaranteed sun all day starts around the beginning of May (although we have been caught out in the past with severe winds and rain in the early part of May). To be on the safe side take a light waterproof and warm clothes for evening and you might tempt the gods to shine in your favour!

Whatever the weather hope you have a great time.

Mentioned in this post
Protaras
Protaras
Paralimni, Cyprus
Ayia Napa
Ayia Napa
Famagusta District, Cyprus
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in March - Paphos?

Thank you Kath. : )

Cyprus
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in March - Paphos?

Hi guys,

I can honestly say that I would not put on my bikini in March having said that it has been around 20 the last few days and the sun is out, although I have been in jeans and a light jumper (and i'm British - my Cypriot friend has been in gloves and scarf). Where abouts are you staying in Pafos, there is the Galatex in Pafos on the sea front but that would be a taxi ride away from the coral bay area. Shout if you need anything else.

Natalie

p.s I know a great Indian restaurant if you like indian food.

Get answers to your questions about Paphos