We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Coral Beach (Package Deal)

Uk
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Hotels in Coral Beach (Package Deal)

Hello,

I'm looking for a hotel in Coral Beach for a week during October.

From Manchester (UK) for a week for about £300 each !

Any Chance.. what hotels should we be looking at .. tour operators ?

No Kids.. need pool, beach & bar !

Thanks

Paphos Segway Tour
Segway Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Archaeology Tours
Paphos Sea Cruises
Multi-day Tours, Boat Tours, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Lander Explorers
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Safaris, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Paphos Wine Tours
Cultural Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Day Trips
Cumbria, England
Level Contributor
670 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Coral Beach (Package Deal)

We stayed at an Apart Hotel the Corallia Beach. It was good value and nicely positioned on the beach. Booked on the web with Thomas Cook and got v good discount. It is about a 20 min walk from the resort so may not suit everyone and doesn't have heaps of entertainment but there is a regular bus service into the resport so it wasn't a problem. We had a great holiday there. It is rated as 3 star. I have written a review about it on here so have a look if you are interested.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Coral Beach (Package Deal)

Have a look to see what deals you can get on the Ascos Coral Beach, we stopped there 4 years ago and that was kid free, all inclusive and close to Coral Bay shops, bars and restaurants.

The hotel is right on the seafront but round the bay a little bit from Coral Beach, it doesn't have much of a beach of it's own but is only a 10 minute walk to get to the decent beach.

Hope this helps,

Dave

Cyprus
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Coral Beach (Package Deal)

Hi!

I will be staying at the Horizon Crown Resort at the end of October - got a great price. Check it out :o)