We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

O,Solomons Irish Bar Coral Bay

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Staffordshire
Level Contributor
634 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
O,Solomons Irish Bar Coral Bay

I am going to Paphos at the end of this month and I just wondered if someone could tell me what O Solomon,s Irish Pub is like.

Do they do nice meals and are they reasonable.

Do they have any entertainment there.

Cumbria, England
Level Contributor
670 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: O,Solomons Irish Bar Coral Bay

Hi Ready4Off

We stayed in Coral Bay quite close to O'Solomans. We didn't eat there because we never got round to it but many people from our hotel did and said it was good pub style food and reasonable price. Entertainment was on most nights until late because we could sit out on our balcony and hear it!! There was Karaoke, groups and I think a quiz night too.

One thing that a few people mntionned was to check your bill carefully as they had been billed for extra drinks they hadn't had.

Hope this helps

London, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: O,Solomons Irish Bar Coral Bay

Went in O'Solomons Irish Pub every night after we came across it, as there were only 1 or 2 other restaurants around this area earlier on this year.

Menu was reasonable prices, we had the steak most nights as it was well tasty. Good choices such as chicken, pies, jackets etc..

Recall we went in early coz between 6 & 8 it was cheaper/early bird, and also we enjoy a quiet atmosphere, could see there was disco equipment for later and got the idea that it could be pretty lively in there !

Also large screens for sport etc, pool table for the kids.

Food was really good and the staff friendly..

Lancashire uk
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: O,Solomons Irish Bar Coral Bay

Hi Came back from staying at the Coral Beach Hotel on 17th sept which is across the road from O,Solomons Irish bar, its a great bar to spend the night live music, karaoke, and just good music and also they do a mean full it breakfast brill please say hi to Taz the owner from us girls who played tricks on him all the time he will know who you mean. Have a great stay

4. Re: O,Solomons Irish Bar Coral Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:39 am, October 11, 2009