We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire Paphos - Book before you go or book local

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
279 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire Paphos - Book before you go or book local

These forums are so helpful. Hopefully I will be able to post something constructive in my return.

Going to Paphos - Aloe Hotel in August. Our Travel agent wanted us to book car hire before we go. does anybody (Hornplayer seems to be the most seasoned Paphos Guru) on the best way tro do car hire. We are looking to hire a "jeep" for about 3 days. somebody here told me about sonme chapel with beautiful frescos.

Has anybody used Holiday Autos here or Easy Car.com (Stelios is everywhere). As always any guidance or tips would be appreciated

Dougie

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
279 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire Paphos - Book before you go or book local

Still finding my way round this forum stuff. Having now "refined" my search of the forum it looks like Cyprus Car hire might be the best option. Anybody agree/disagree?

Northumberland, UK
Level Contributor
65 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire Paphos - Book before you go or book local

Just going to post a topic asking about car hire in Cyprus myself. The cheapest I have found so far on the net (and seems to include everything) is Economy Car Rentals. They meet you in the lobby of your hotel/apartments and same for returning. Does anyone know or have had any experience of them?

uk
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire Paphos - Book before you go or book local

as a regular traveler to cyprus its best to pre book a car as in some cases,when the kids are on holiday,finding a car to hire can be a nightmare,especially for three days.

best company for cars hire on the island at the moment so my sources tell me is carjet.wwwcarjet.co.uk

UK
Level Contributor
26 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Hire Paphos - Book before you go or book local

Try www.easyrentacarltd.com. George is nothing to do with Stelios! Great cars, great value, nice guy.

Cumbria, England
Level Contributor
670 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Hire Paphos - Book before you go or book local

Try local firm Petsas and Sons. They are on the web. I booked mine over the web and saved around £75 compared with the tour operators rates in resort and significantly more when compared to some of the big players on line. I only hired a small car so rates may vary for jeeps. My arrangements with them went like clockwork they delivered and collected to my hotel in Coral Bay (some 20 mins from their Paphos office) for free and arrived with all the car seats I had requested. They included CDW as part of the price and didn't charge for putting an additional driver on like most do. Well pleased with them. Itas worth giving them a try!