We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paphos Town, Coral Bay, Kato Paphos - Im confused!

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northampton
Level Contributor
86 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Paphos Town, Coral Bay, Kato Paphos - Im confused!

Hello,

I've been a in a few posts so you may have seen me on the board!

We have decided that Paphos is definately the place in Cyprus we want to go to (we've not been before) however, after trawling through what feels like every brochure and hotel website on the planet I'm a bit confused by what is considered 'Paphos'.

Where do we want to be? What is a good location - we'd like to be able to walk to bars and restaurants as are planning on going B&B.

We keep finding nice hotels and then it says they are 6km from Paphos, but does this mean the town itself as I believe that this is slightly inland?

Also, I'm addicted to other peoples opinions on here and get put off very easily by bad comments - so I'd welcome your personal recommendation son nice hotels in a good location!

Thanks!

Helen x

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
4,237 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Paphos Town, Coral Bay, Kato Paphos - Im confused!

dazza, look up the elysuim resort, we went past this on the way back to the airport and it truely does look fabulous, looks better than anything i have seen so far, the photos of the hotel almost do it justice, it looks very posh, worth the money if you can afford it

Leicester
Level Contributor
56 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Paphos Town, Coral Bay, Kato Paphos - Im confused!

Thanks for info guys, I booked Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel All Inclusive last night, hopefuly its reasonable, don't mind getting bus, or walk to harbour and maybe taxi back if neccesary.

South Wales
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Paphos Town, Coral Bay, Kato Paphos - Im confused!

Helen

Just come back from Kefalos Beach Village in Paphos.

Check it ot, it is as it looks in the brochures and photo's.

5 mins from Tomb of Kings Road which makes it easy walk to bars,restaurents etc, but no noise problems in fact it's the quietest place I've been.

25 Mins walk from the harbour but there are buses at £1.00 ish avery 20 mins and you hvae bars restaurents etc.

Great pool, great maid service, good food check out Kefalos Beach Village everyone can't be wrong.

14. Re: Paphos Town, Coral Bay, Kato Paphos - Im confused!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, October 03, 2009