We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Cyprus in April

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, UK
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding in Cyprus in April

I am looking to get married in Cyprus and I am having a hard time choosing the hotel. I would love the Anassa but a bit to high a price for guests. Is there anywhere else in the area guest can stay which is nice too?

The Four Seasons seems to have great reviews but is there anywhere to eat in the area? Or a plesant walk around the hotel?

Paphos - any suggestions as there seem to be a few to choose, and it is hard to narrow them down. I would like luxury (comfy bed) and a good spa, heated pool and most imortantly ambience for a wedding reception.

coldstream
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding in Cyprus in April

I too am getting married next April in Paphos, staying in the Pioneer hotel for 2 weeks, 4-18 April, I would be interested to hear where is good for wedding reception, photos etc

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
76 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding in Cyprus in April

The Annabelle is in the centre of Paphos and there are lots of weddings there. Also there are lots of hotels etc for guests within walking distance. Alternativly The St George hotel has a beautiful church in its ground and there is a smaler hotel called St George Gardens next door

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding in Cyprus in April

Hi chublette,

Some really nice hotels which have beautifull surroundings in paphos just to name a few

Aquamare

Almyra

Alex the Great

Aloe

Athena

Elysium

Coral Beach Resort

there are also 3 private venue's to have the reception if you don't want to have it at the hotels I would strongly advise apart from a chosen few not to have the reception at certain taverna's.

need any other info just drop me a line

kev

4. Re: Wedding in Cyprus in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, September 28, 2009