We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

avanti hotel

motherwell
1 post
Save Topic
avanti hotel

my brother is going to the avanti hotel in paphos, and i was looking for an appartment in the same area,and wondered if anybody knew of any in the same area

uk
Level Contributor
343 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: avanti hotel

The Avanti Village is part of the Avanti Hotel, and is all apartments. Have a look on this forum and also 'Holidays Uncovered' for some very favourable reports.

It's a very nice complex (they have their own Website).

Mentioned in this post
Avanti Hotel
Avanti Hotel
2,990 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
682 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: avanti hotel

Hornplayer - we've just returned from the Athena Beach and from what we could tell the place isn't fully opened yet. Have to admit we didn't actually go in, but from our balcony it looked as though only the apartments at the very back of the property were being used and 2 years ago it looked like it was almost ready to open then. Do you know what's happening with it?

uk
Level Contributor
343 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: avanti hotel

Hi Saintscully.

I'm amazed that the whole complex isn't open yet - we were there last October and at the time were told it would be completed by this summer (we stayed at the Cypria Bay, which is near to the Athena).

We had a wander up around the completed bit - the pool area, pool bar etc and that bit was very nice.

Having said that - if Robertsanders just wants some nice accommodation near his brother at the Avanti, then these apartments are probably going to be ideal. From what I can gather, the remaining work is more apartments, shops and restaurants - which you can get anywhere outside the complex.

My sister stayed at the Avanti Village last year, and she said that although it wasn't completely finished, it was lovely.

NOTE TO ROBERTSANDERS: When my sister stayed here, she stayed Bed and Breakfast, and actually had breakfast over in the Avanti Hotel - this may suit if you're wanting to holiday with your brother. Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Avanti Hotel
Avanti Hotel
2,990 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus