We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Happy Bar , Bar Street

North Staffordshire
Level Contributor
634 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
The Happy Bar , Bar Street

I wonder if anyone knows whether or not "The Happy Bar" is still there in Bar Street, Paphos, opposite Boogies on the corner, It,s a kareoke bar run by Fixas

Mentioned in this post
Bar Street
Bar Street
238 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
137 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Happy Bar , Bar Street

Do you mean the Wheatsheaf ??????

North Staffordshire
Level Contributor
634 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Happy Bar , Bar Street

It used to be The Wheatsheaf and then the restaurant closed but Fixas ran it as a bar with Kareoke right on the corner near to Boogies, we know him well because my daughter used to work for him when he had the restaurant and the other bar but that is a long time ago, but we have always gone down for drinks and kareoke and his cocktails are brilliant, we are not going until the end of September but although we are going AI at Laura Beach we normally go down to see the people we know down Bar Street a couple or three times when we go to Paphos, I tried to get it by typing in the Wheatsheaf but couldnt and then we thought it was the Happy Bar but it didnt show up as that, but that is obviously the place which you mean, I just wondered if he has still got it as we have missed going to Paphos the last two years we have been on two long haul holidays one to Margarita Island and we went to Cuba for New Year but we have booked Paphos for my 70th birthday which is in October, Thanks anyway.

Mentioned in this post
Bar Street
Bar Street
238 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
3. Re: The Happy Bar , Bar Street

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 pm, September 25, 2009