We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Hotel (with young child)

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
3 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon Hotel (with young child)

HELP! We do not know where to start!

We have never been to Cyprus before but would like to go for our honeymoon in November. We would like a nice hotel - maybe something a bit special as it is our honeymoon - but it must accomodate 1 year old child! We wont be hiring a car and would like to eat out some evenings so we need somewhere near a good selection of restaurants. I am also a great beach lover too!

Don't want much do we?!!!!

Any suggestions would help................

leeds
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon Hotel (with young child)

the avanti hotel in paphos is geared up for peoplle getting married, we saw 5 weddings this year whilst we were there. the hotel is classed as a 4star but i would only rate it as 3 as we have stayed in paphos 17 times b4. the pool area is superb and the rooms very clean. its about a 10-15 minute walk to the harbour but paphos is very quiet in november and it is dark early round about 3.30 4.00 oclock and it does get chilly on a night.fat mamas is an excellent place to go for a meal and they love kids bit i dont know wther its open at that time of year. the only good beach is up at coral bay, but taxis are cheap and there are millions of them.......hope this helps

Cumbria, England
Level Contributor
670 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon Hotel (with young child)

There is also a pretty good bus service to Coral Bay beach from Paphos. Runs about every half hour in winter and until 11pm in summer (may not run as late in winter). So you aren't stuck with just taxis. Quite a lot of the buses are "pushchair friendly" in that you can drive the pushchair straight on. The fare was cheap 70 cents for an adult and 40 cents for a child one way. (approx 90p and 55p ish respectively).

Also some good child friendly restaurants in Coral Bay. I went in July and ate out every night with a 2 year old and a 5 year old and I'm still sane!!!!