We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disabled

scotland
2 posts
Save Topic
disabled

hello

We are travelling with a wheelchare dependant person is this excursion suitable?

Cyprus
Level Contributor
141 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: disabled

Hi Cool-dool,

Which excursion?

Louise

scotland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: disabled

Sorry

We were looking at the day flight to Egypt from Paphos possibily around Dec

Cyprus
Level Contributor
141 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: disabled

Hi cool-dool,

Cairo By Air is a fantastic excursion but as a rep I would be very reticent to sell this excursion to a guest in a wheelchair.

The area around the Sphynx and pyramids is very uneven and rocky, and I don't remember seeing ramps into the Cairo Museum, the boat for our Nile Cruise or the Papyrus Factory/Museum which we visited though someone else may be able to help...its 12 months since I went and my memory is shocking.

If you do decide to go, it will be running in December and at the moment it costs CYP220 approx (sorry can't convert to euros, my mini converter is broken.

Really its up to you but as I said, I personally would not sell it to you, others may not be as bothered. I would be rather worried about the backlash and complaints that would come on the guests return if they were not able to see all the sights.

Louise

4. Re: disabled

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, September 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Paphos