We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in March

Leicester,England
Level Contributor
174 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in March

Hello,

Wondered if someone could advise me what the weather is normanlly like at the end of March, me and my husband are hoping to get away fro a week at Easter..

Hope you can help me..

Many thanks

Linz xx

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in March

Hi Livelylinzi,

Can't help as such but this site will give you an idea

wunderground.com/global/stations/17600.html

kev

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in March

wunderground is good, you can look at similar weeks in previous years. Have a look at the "inside page" I have contributed, in that I say that March is "a bit like our spring/summer. It can be warm and sunny, but also cold and rainy. Sea is “bracing”, but OK for those used to swimming in the UK. You need a jumper/coat in the evening."

Kent, England
Level Contributor
875 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in March

Hi,

We've been to Paphos twice at the end of March and had very variable weather. Some days it was warm enough to sit outside and eat lunch, other days a mixture of cloud and sunny spells.Daytime temps were about 20c-22c. I can only recall one day when it rained most of the day, unfortunately we had picked this day to go to Kyrenia!

In short I would say that the weather was ideal for sightseeing and much warmer than the UK in the daytime. Not really beach weather though, and you needed a jacket in the evenings. Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Paphos
Paphos
Paphos District, Cyprus
Kyrenia
Kyrenia
Kyrenia District, Cyprus
4. Re: Weather in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, September 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Paphos