We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helios or Sofianna?

England
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Helios or Sofianna?

Can anyone help please. We can get quite a good deal on both these apartments in December and wonder if anyone has been to either and could tell us which one is the best for us with our two children, aged 10 and 6. Any comments greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Westhoughton...
Level Contributor
235 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Helios or Sofianna?

Hiya,

I am not sure where Sofianna Apts are but the Heilos Bay Apartments are between Paphos & Coral Bay situiated on the main coastal road.

If you are lucky to get an apt witha sea view you will witness some smashing sunsets over the Med.

Also, Sienna Restaurant is next door - fantastic food, wonderful service, not trhe cheapest place to eat on the island, but one of the best!!!

Have a great trip wherever you decide.

Regards

Stewart

www.liakada.co.uk

Mentioned in this post
Paphos
Paphos
Paphos District, Cyprus
Coral Bay
Coral Bay
4,770 Reviews
Peyia, Cyprus
Sienna Restaurant
Sienna Restaurant
825 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Bradford, West...
Level Contributor
545 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Helios or Sofianna?

Hi there!

We had family members stay at the Helios when we got married in Paphos in June this year. Me & my wife were very impressed with the place. The rooms were only basic, however were very clean and tidy. The apartments are set in the best gardens in the area, much nicer than the other hotels near by. The staff were very friendly and the food was reasonably cheap.

As the above post mentions, the Sienna Restaurant is in my oppinion the BEST restaurant in Paphos. It was the best food I had out there!

In fact me and my wife were so impressed with the Helios Apartments we have booked to go there next June for our 1 year Wedding Anniversary!!!!!!

The location is good too as you have a bus service right outside the door which takes you to either Coral Bay or Paphos Harbour in 10 minutes.

Just enjoy Paphos wherever you decide to go, as it is an amazing place!

Mentioned in this post
Paphos
Paphos
Paphos District, Cyprus
Sienna Restaurant
Sienna Restaurant
825 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Coral Bay
Coral Bay
4,770 Reviews
Peyia, Cyprus
3. Re: Helios or Sofianna?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, September 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Paphos